GPS Pallet Tracking With TRACKINAPACK™
Device, software & service from only $199 inclusive
The trackinapack™ GPS pallet tracking system is the ideal, low cost solution for tracking a single pallet or multiple pallets. Easy to install with no complicated wiring, trackinapack™ GPS pallet trackers can locate a pallet and its position is displayed on web based GPS tracking software or your cellphone
As trusted by:
TRACKINAPACK GPS Pallet Tracking Overview
A trackinapack™ GPS pallet tracker can be installed in minutes by placing it inside cartons of product loaded and shrink wrapped on the pallet.
When satisfactorily in place and switched on, the device pinpoints the exact location of the pallet on our mapping.
The easy to use trackinapack™ GPS tracking software; Android or iOS APP is feature rich and intuitive to locate one or all of your pallets in one account.
The trackinapack™ GPS pallet tracking system can be used to:
Know where a pallet is in realtime
View the movement history for the pallet and download a ‘history report’
Receive a ‘pallet movement alert’ on your mobile phone
Easily set ‘geofence’ areas and receive instant SMS alerts on pallet entry and exit
trackinapack™ Advanced Plus.
GPS Pallet Tracking Features:
- Realtime tracking – tell the device how often to report its position and follow it on the internet or your mobile
- Geofences – get alerts when your pallet enters or leaves an area anywhere in the world
- View history – view on the internet or your phone to see where the pallet has been
- Accuracy – the device gets position fixes where other devices have no chance and with no additional ‘AGPS’ fees
- Motion detection technology – receive reports via SMS when the pallet moves
- Global Coverage – at no extra cost the device will transmit its location to you from over 200 countries
Order Securely Online
You can order your trackinapack™ device 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – with free postage and packing. You will receive your order within 5 working days. We always deliver our devices ready activated and they will work straight out of the box.