Thank you for visiting the trackinapack.com website!
The site is provided by trackinapack.com. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing this web site. By accessing trackinapack.com’s (hereinafter referred to as trackiapack) World Wide Web (WWW) pages the user agrees the following terms and conditions:
– The entire contents of these web pages, including texts, images, videos, presentations or other audiovisual material are the copyright of trackinapack. All rights are reserved.
– The trackinapack logo as well as the brand names, product names and the trademarks of trackinapack are the property of trackinapack.
– The reproduction, distribution or storage of any of the contents is prohibited without the prior written permission of trackinapack.
– The contents of trackinapack web pages are provided and may be used for information purposes only. The contents shall under no circumstances be used in such a manner which causes harm to the reputation of or in any other manner to trackinapack.
– The information provided on this web pages shall not be modified without the written permission of trackinapack. Any trackinapack documentation may include typographical errors or technical inaccuracies.
– trackinapack reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time whatsoever. Changes and additions may be made by trackinapack to any information contained herein. trackinapack makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content or about the results to be obtained from using the web site and the material.
– Changes are periodically made to the web site and may be made at any time. Some content on the web site may be provided by third parties and trackinapack shall not be held responsible for any such material provided by third parties.
– trackinapack does not warrant that its pages or server that make the pages available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Any use of the web site and the material is at your own risk.
– trackinapack will not under any circumstances be liable in any manner whatsoever for any damages, including but not limited to direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, secondary, special, or punitive damages, losses or expenses or loss of profits related to accessing the trackinapack web pages or any site linked thereto, or the inability to use the contents of these pages, or use or attempted use of information contained therein or related to any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if trackinapack or its representatives are advised of such damages, losses or expenses.
– trackinapack assumes no responsibility for material that trackinapack’s web pages contain a link to. By linking to such a third-party site, the user shall review and agree to that site’s terms and conditions before using such site. A link to a non-trackinapack site does not imply that trackinapack endorses the site in question and/or the products or services refered to in such a third-party site.
– If you would like information about obtaining trackinapack’s permission to use the material on your web site, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.